Monday, April 28, 2008

God, please welcome her with open arms!

Monday, April 28th just around 2:00 am, Grandma Gladys passed away. We are so sad, but yet happy that she is now at peace. We have some wonderful memories of Grandma Gladys! She loved to feed Josie Rose garlic crackers and just laugh as she shoved two at a time in her mouth. And she loved Jonas' hugs and kisses! I have some great memories as a child staying with her and Grandpa Van. But most of all, I have a cherished moment with Grandma in the hospital that I will hold onto forever. Grandma.....you will be missed very much. We love you!

1 comment:

mamo said...

Oh Tonya,
I was checking the blog for a lift to see all of the smiling faces and read your news. I'm truly sorry. Your grandma has been in our prayers and your family too. I will continue to pray for you guys.
She is your loss but Heaven's gain.
Love and prayers,
Christy and Vic