Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcoming Elliott Joseph into the World :)

Misty and the parents-to-be. The proud parents awaiting their 2nd child. Happy me wanting the baby to come NOW! Sweet Denise anxiously awaiting her 2nd grandchild. Lisa comforting her little sis! Finally, I get to hold baby Elliott. He must be flirting with me because he keeps staring into my eyes :) What a beautiful baby boy! Joe and Michelle with baby boy number two!
After two weeks of home bed rest and two weeks in the hospital on bed rest, Michelle went into labor at 37 & 1/2 weeks. I rushed to the hospital anxious for the delivery of the baby. We did not know the sex of the baby, so it was killing us all! Michelle looked so amazingly beautiful with her hair fixed and make-up on. She was such a trooper thru hours of labor. Finally, a beautiful baby boy was born at 3:20 AM on August 3rd weighing in at 8lbs 1oz and 20.5 inches long. His name is Elliott Joseph and he is a bald, beautiful baby. I am very partial to bald babies so all I wanted to do is kiss and rub his little head. Luke Bob now has a little brother to take care of. Congratulations to Joe, Michelle, Luke Bob, and all family members on the new addition to the family. The Powers Family is certainly happy and can't wait to spend time together with the kiddos.

1 comment:

The Powers Bunch said...

Congratulations, Dotson family! He is beautiful!